- Welcome to the Amit Horovitz & Co. website Law Office (hereinafter: “the Website”).
- The viewing and use of the website is subject to all the provisions of the regulations and the law. The surfer of the website and the user of his services (the “user”) confirms in doing so that he has read all the provisions of the regulations and he agrees to them and undertakes to fulfill everything stated therein.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are not binding or exhaustive and are intended for the convenience of users only.
Changes to the site and restriction / termination of service
It is clarified that the site staff may, at its sole discretion, at any time and without the need for any prior notice:
- Block and / or restrict the viewing and / or use of the site and / or any part of it in any way you choose, including the viewing condition and / Or the use of the user must keep them confidential to prevent misuse of them and change the password as often as possible.
- Stop the operation of the site and / or any part of it, either temporarily or permanently.
- Make changes and / or corrections and / or updates in the content of the site and / or in its design, as well as delete the content of the site and / or any part of it.
- It is clarified that the aforesaid is in addition to any right granted to the site owner in these regulations and / or by virtue of the law.
- The site is an image site of a law firm.
- The site staff will be allowed to include within the site and / or allow the inclusion of publications and / or offers of third parties as well as links to other websites.
- Do not link the site to any site that contains content that offends the public’s feelings and / or beliefs and / or that they or their publication is illegal or encourages illegal activity (such as pornographic content, content that encourages racism or discrimination), content that constitutes defamation, content that contains threats Etc.
- Do not link to content from the site that is not the home page of the site (“deep link”) and may not display or publish such content in any other way, unless the deep link is to a web page on the site in full and as is (AS IS) so you can view and use it in the same way Completely for use and viewing on the site. In the aforesaid, it is forbidden to link to content from the site in isolation from the web pages on which they appear on the site (for example – it is forbidden to link directly to an image or graphic file on the site but to the full page where they appear). In addition, the exact address of the web page on the site must appear in the usual place designated for this in the user interface. Do not change, distort or hide this address and do not replace it with any other address.
Use of the Site
- On the website leave a box for details. It is clarified that in order to receive the details of the user on the site, full details must be provided including address and e-mail.
- The site must not be used for illegal purposes.
- Do not copy and / or reproduce and / or transfer to another and / or broadcast and / or publish the contents of the site and / or any part of them. Do not use the contents of the site and / or allow others to use them, except for the purpose for which they were published.
- The site and / or its contents and / or any part of them may not be displayed in any way, including through any software, device, accessory or communication protocol, which changes the design of the site and / or its contents and / or deprives them of anything, including Commercials and commercial content.
- The website and / or its contents and / or any part of them (including the name of the website and / or its web address) may not be displayed within another website, including the presentation of content within a frame.
- Do not run or allow to run any computer application or any other means; Including Crawlers, Robots, and any other malware; To search, scan, copy or automatically retrieve content from the site. This includes not creating and not using such means to create a compilation, collection or repository that will contain content from the site.
- Do not harm in any way the use of other users of the site.
- Do not harm and / or interfere with the use of the website and / or the information published on the website and / or its servers, including by interception.
- Do not attempt to bypass and / or damage any security software on the site.
- Do not use the site and / or any part of it for the purpose of hacking into any computer systems (including those of the site itself) and / or scanning ports and / or spreading computer virus or any other damage and / or distributing chain letters and / or using the site Its main purpose is to load the computer systems of the site and / or prevent or impair the use of the site and / or any other website and / or any other use that harms the site and / or its users and / or any third parties.
- The site staff understands the importance of protecting the privacy of site visitors and respects their privacy when using the site.
- The site staff undertakes not to transfer the details of customers / users to third parties.
- The user acknowledges that the company has the right to send it by electronic or digital means, e-mail, SMS messages, telephone, messages and updates from time to time.
- The user may at his request remove himself from the mailing list of the recipients of the e-mail sent by the company at any time according to the law, but in this case the company has the right to terminate its activity on the site immediately without any prior notice or reasoning.
- All copyrights and intellectual property on the site and / or in its design and / or in the services provided within it and / or in images and drawings and / or in software / applications / computer code / graphic files etc. contained therein and / or in the trademarks contained therein and / or His name and / or domain name (Domain name) and / or all other contents therein (the “Protected Material”) belong only to the law firm of Amit Horovitz & Co. or to other third parties who have authorized the firm to use them.
- You may not copy, publish, distribute, publicly display, broadcast, transmit to a third party or the public or make available to them, process, modify, create or make derivative works, sell or rent the protected material or any part thereof either independently or through or in collaboration A third party, in any way or means (including electronic, computerized, mechanical, optical, photographic or recording means, etc.) and / or the management of the site and / or any third party whose intellectual property is displayed and / or appears on the site, without obtaining written consent And in advance by Adv. Amit Horovitz and subject to the terms of the agreement, as far as possible.
- It is clarified that the publication and / or inclusion of material on the site and / or the use of the user does not grant the user any right whatsoever in the protected material (including any license, trademark, patent and any other proprietary right.
Limitation of Liability
- The law firm of Amit Horovitz & Co. does not bear any responsibility for and / or in connection with the content of the site and is not responsible for the correctness and / or accuracy and / or up-to-dateness of any information and / or data and / or recommendation and / or proposal contained therein, Including publications and / or external sources to which the site contains a link and any information and / or detail and / or data contained on the site in any way and / or deriving therefrom.
- The law firm of Amit Horovitz & Co. is not responsible for failure and / or malfunction and / or defect in the operation of the site and / or viewing and / or use of it and / or the Internet and / or communication services, etc.
- The law firm of Amit Horovitz & Co. is not responsible for damages caused to users and / or third parties as a result of using the site and / or the inability to use it, including due to software included in the site or their operation resulting from its use and / or sites to which there are links. Viruses) and / or any other damage caused by and / or in connection with the site and / or its use, even if there is negligence on the part of the law firm of Amit Horovitz & Co., or if he became aware of the possibility of such damage.
The law began and jurisdiction